The Fusion restaurant is among the first to have introduced fusion cuisine in Polish restaurants. The philosophy of fusion cuisine is to combine a variety of culinary traditions in one dish. The most important principle of fusion cuisine is good taste in the literal sense. It is unique and original cuisine which requires the chef to use versatility in the kitchen, because he must be skilled in the world's different cuisines to combine them in surprising ways.
Fusion cuisine is also about original ways of preparing and serving food - the dish is almost a masterpiece inspired by current trends in culinary art. Our restaurant offers an extensive menu full of delicacies from around the world. It is a unique place, combining the exotic cuisine of the Far East with the elaborate dishes of the Western world, creating an unforgettable bouquet of flavours and fragrances.
- Monday to Friday (Breakfast) 6:30 am - 10:30 am
- Weekends & Holidays (Breakfast) 7:00 am - 11:00 am
- Monday to Friday (Lunch) 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Weekends & Holidays (Lunch) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Dinner 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm